If you are looking for the best chainsaw then you have come to the right place. Here at ChainsawExpert.com we have highly experienced, capable product testers who have more than a decade of experience in the chainsaw industry to help us sift through the plethora of chainsaw choices, allowing us to focus only on the best.
No matter whether you are looking for a chainsaw to simply cut firewood or if you have built your career from using a chainsaw, we have the right one for you and more importantly, at the right price. To make it easier for our readers, we’ve broken down the best chainsaw recommendations into multiple sections including the following:
- Electric Chainsaws – lightweight and nimble these chainsaws are fantastic for work around the yard.
- Cordless Chainsaws – we cover a variety of gasoline and electric chainsaws which are built for almost any task.
- Small Chainsaws – lightweight, beginner friendly chainsaws for light chainsaw work.
- Gasoline Chainsaws – the daddy of the chainsaw world, usually the bulkiest, most powerful chainsaws.
Electric Chainsaws: what we recommend
- 40V MAX Lithium Ion Battery for longer runtime and overall life
- 12" premium bar and chain
- Automatic oiling system
Cordless Chainsaws: what we recommend
- Our GREENWORKS brushless motor provides your GREENWORKS tool with longer run-time, more torque and more power. This leads to less wear and tear, extending the life-time of the tool
- Compatible with GreenWorks G-MAX 40V Li-Ion System offering a range of tools to choose from
- Brushless motor delivers up to 30% more torque for the greatest cutting performance; Oil Tank : Translucent
Gasoline Chainsaws: what we recommend
- Side-mounted chain tensioner for easy access
- 20-Inch Bar. Power output: 3.62 hp
- Quick release air filter to facilitate cleaning and replacement of air filter
Small Chainsaws: what we recommend
- 4.5-Amp motor for innovative clAmping jaws that grab and cut in one easy motion.
- Heavy-duty cutting bar and chain deliver fast cutting of thick branches and logs that are too big for
- 4-inch cut capacity. Bar Length-6 in